Sunday, December 20, 2009

Done With Finals

Last Thursday I finished up my finals for the semester. I feel like I did well but the day did not start off very well. The night before finals I was so worried that my alarm clock would not go off that I barely slept. Eventually I did fall asleep but felt like I was woken up almost immediately by my alarm. I was relieved to see that I didn't sleep in but I closed my eyes just for a second (apparently it was longer than a second) and when I opened them again it was 1/2 hr later than when I originally woke up. I ran out of bed and hopped in the shower/got dressed/ ran out the door. I take trax to school from 90th south and when I pulled in to the parking lot the train I was hoping to catch was just arriving. I quickly parked, and began running to the train but it pulled away as I was getting on the platform. It takes 45 minutes to get from Sandy to the U and my first final was starting in an hour but I still had to wait for the next train to come. While waiting for the direct train to campus I overheard another student talking to someone about how he heard that the route schedule had changed. I had to make a decision. Either get on the next train that would take me downtown and then catch a connecting train to campus, or wait 7 more minutes for the train that I had overheard may not be coming but if it did then it would take me straight to school. I decided to get on the first train and I ended up making it to campus 8 minutes before my final, unfortunately my class is the farthest possible building from the station. I began running through the snow and made it to class a few minutes late but sat down and was able to take the test. I did not enjoy taking my test while panting and sweating.

Also, what's the best thing about Christmas time at temple square?

All the free snow you can eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment