Monday, March 9, 2009

PHSness

The one Provo High basketball game I watch all year just so happens to be the last one of the season and their only loss of the year. I swear that kind of stuff happens to me a lot. Anyway, as the final seconds fell from the game clock of the 4-A championship game between Provo and West the opposing fans from West began the most idiotic cheer of the year. "Over rated, clap clap, clap, clap, clap..." who's over rated? are you talking about Provo? I don't know if you fans from West High knew this or not but when you win 40 strait games and two consecutive championships you are not "over rated" you are actually rated exactly where you should be, numero uno. This isn't college football people! there is no exclusive group of sports writers and a supercomputer compiling stats, and strengths of schedules then spitting out rankings! We're talking 40 strait wins here! If the West High cheer was intended to tick me off, then good job guys, it worked. Provo will get ya next year.

2 comments:

  1. Bingo! You tell em Harris! Dude sweet blog! I am a follower! Let's hang before you guys take off, unless you already have. Let's hang anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read your blog in a while, and I am with you, dawg! (Get it, dawg? Like Provo High?) But seriously. That game was a tragedy. A pall was cast over my house for several days following. And PHS is not over rated at all.

    ReplyDelete